Friday, November 27, 2009

Okay so I've fallen down on the job...

I'm failing at posting daily, but it's not like I made any promises. 

I got to a point today where I realized that I actually think that I want to do Merchandise more than I want to do Entertainment. Is that weird? Now I'll probably get an email that says I made it and I'll be all like, "NOOOO!" Okay not really. I'd be fine, but I'm pretty darn excited about Merchandise. Like really excited. WOO! Yeah. Sorry.

On an un-Disney related note (shocking, I know) I'm about to combust because I'm so tired of people acting like they know more than everyone else. It doesn't matter what it is. It seems like lately everyone is doing it with everything. Just chill out. No one cares how smart you think you are. Ouch. That sounded mean. I don't want to be mean. I really don't. It's just rubbing me the wrong way and if I didn't say something about it I was going to go insane.

I am waking up tomorrow to do a complete clean-out of my room. I'm pretty excited about it (which is weird). There's so much stuff I need to just throw or give away. I need to create storage space for the stuff I actually use. It also will make packing a lot easier... I hope. 

Both my teams lost their rival games. I can't be mad at Auburn, but Tech played like a bad high school team. Just thought I'd throw in that fun fact.

Tip of the day (which from now on will be entitled "What I Learned Today"): Wait for automatic doors to open all the way before attempting to walk through them... especially when carrying boxes of your grandmother's stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment