Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Emailing Machine

Man. I feel like it's my job to email people at Disney. That's all I've been doing lately. I guess not, but since I never email people it feels that way.

I suppose it's important to note that I am now officially Merchandise. (Big resounding YAY!) I think that I would get tired of Character Performer pretty quickly and I just didn't want it as much as some people did. I would hate to be the person to take that from someone who wanted it their whole life. I've wanted to do other things at Disney my whole life and that's not the best way to help me achieve them. 

I put in a location request today. Apparently I'm stupid for not doing it during my interview. Why would I request a location during my interview if I had no idea which role they were going to give me? Oh well. Now I know. 

Now I need to go study for finals because real life keeps creeping into my Disney excitement. 

What I learned today: Your family will think you are nuts if you are 20 and DVR both Tinker Bell movies. 

4 comments:

  1. So random but.. I <3 your backgound! I wanted something simple like this for my blog.

    In post related news... I auditioned for entertainment too! Where did you audition. I didn't pass but I am going to be a Character Attendant which is still exciting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    I auditioned in Atlanta. Where did you audition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did you put in your request to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked WDW College Recruiting. You can reach them at wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com or by calling 1-800-722-2930.

    ReplyDelete