Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 Days- Three. Uno, dos, tres.

Christmas is only THREE days away and that is crazy! Still knitting up a storm and also helping my mom get her shopping done. I need to find paint pens soon. I'm wondering if they have them at Walmart which would save me a (more expensive) trip to Hobby Lobby. 

I also need to buy a few pairs of hose, bed risers, some hangers, and probably a couple of other things. My mom bought me some new black flats yesterday, so those are crossed off the list. :)

It's weird to think that my check-in is in 27 days. Less than a month and I'll be moving in/checking in to do something I've been waiting to do for 7 years. I'm pretty darn excited.

My week is about to get even crazier, so I can't promise any posts. Tomorrow I pretty much have to knit non-stop all day (except when I'm doing more shopping with my mom). Thursday I have to finish up any knitting I have left in time to go to my dad's parents' house as is our Christmas Eve tradition. Then on actual Christmas my aunt, uncle, and grandmother are coming to our house for Christmas fun and shrimp and grits. Somewhere in there- probably Wednesday night- my sisters, my mom, and I have to partake in our annual tradition of getting way too much food at Krystal to eat while driving around and looking at Christmas lights. It's one of my favorite parts of December. :) 

So, while I'll probably post again before Friday, I might not. So just in case... MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment