Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brace yourselves.

So... Christine and I made a joint video today because we're awesome. A. We're nuts, so sorry. B. I'm not wearing really ugly rings although it looks like it. I burned the fire out of my fingers because I thought it'd be a good idea to rest my hand on a 425 degree oven rack. Therefore, I'm rocking Spiderman bandaids.

Enjoy the insanity.

Also, yesterday I cleaned my room finally. It was worth the time that it took me. :) I was so excited about it that I took pictures. I also made a (lame) PictureTrail slideshow. I hate PictureTrail, but it was the fastest, easiest way to throw these on here. Since they aren't good pictures or pictures I even care about that much, I figure it doesn't matter. So, now, without further ado, my clean room:



No comments:

Post a Comment