Monday, December 21, 2009

4 Days!

No, not 4 days until my CP. 4 days until Christmas!! Woohoo! I have been knitting up a storm and still have a lot left to do. Haha. That also means 28 days or exactly 4 weeks until my check-in date. That's INSANE. I'm starting to freak out. I also am realizing that I need to make a packing list and start looking into finding containers and other various items I need for the move. So I'm going to make it on here because making packing lists in blogs is something I do frequently so that I can't lose said list. If you don't want to read it, feel free to skip it. :)

Clothes

Various T-shirts (for sure camp & gainesville)
Pajama pants
Athletic shorts
Jeans (guess, grey, light, delias)
Long tank tops
Favorite shirts
Cardigans (red, blue, pink, brown)
Red jacket
80s-tastic sweatshirt
Grey Old Navy shirt thing
bathing suits (crazy one, ugly one, zebra one)
Various undergarments
SOCKS
dress(es)
business attire
tights/hose (black, brown, nude)

Accessories
H&M scarf
purple scarf
black hat
SOCKS
earrings
bracelets
hairbands
headbands
bobby pins

Bathroom
shampoo/conditioner
scrunching stuff
body wash
loofah
shave gel
razor
deodorant
perfume
lotion
hair dryer/flat iron
toothbrush/toothpaste
makeup bag
contacts/solution
towels

Shoes
brown boots
Various flip flops
toms
converse (both pairs)
SOCKS
running shoes
black flats (need to buy new ones!)
zebra flats
black heels
cream heels

Room
comforter
2 sets of sheets/pillowcases
blanket
pillows
mattress pad
bed risers
cork board
TV (don't forget the remote!)
alarm clock

Miscellaneous
computer/cord
camera/cord
phone/charger
guitar?
dvds
ipod/cord
sunscreen
band-aids/neosporin
tylenol
prescriptions/inhaler
on-boarding paperwork
employment eligibility documents
storage bins
laundry hamper
lamp

That's pretty much all that I can think of right now. I can always add to it... right? I feel like that's a lot of stuff, but I mean, I'm going to be gone a long time. Returner applications for the best camp ever went up and I'm really stressed out. I want to work there again but I might want to extend my program so that won't work. I also probably wouldn't be able to make it home for the returner interview (or any of the other interviews for that matter) which poses a problem. Sigh.

I forgot I could email and ask what to do in that situation. Problem solved. Well, decision not solved, but you know. I've been praying about it, so I'm not worried. There's an answer, I just don't know it yet. Both have their upsides/downsides. I think that once I get to Disney I'm going to really want to stay, but after going to the camp Christmas party I just can't imagine not going back there this summer. It was over the minute I saw pictures of my girls in the slideshow. For now I'm going to at least apply and continue to pray about it. I may get to Disney and hate it or I may get there and not be able to imagine not at least trying to extend.

This has been a gigantic post of rambling that is mostly only important to me. But at least a lot of it was CP related. :)

Time to go knit some more.

Have a great start to your week!



3 comments:

  1. Was going through my feed and saw that you had not posted anything new, then 44 seconds you did!

    It made me happy.

    Thanks for the list!!! I may use it as a reference :)

    And I'll pray you find clarity in your decisions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my list wasn't totally useless. And that someone is actually reading this/happy I'm posting. And thanks for the prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay at Disney with meeee FOREVAR!
    No but really, que sera sera :) You'll figure things out.

    Also good call with the list.. I might steal from yours so thanks! Woot for laziness hahaha.

    ReplyDelete