Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm inspired.

Today my room is going to be fully organized, my car will be cleaned out to make room for all of the things I'm taking, and I will begin to pack. I will finish packing by Wednesday or Thursday so that I can enjoy my last few days at home without being stressed out or wondering when I'm going to pack. My ways of procrastination end now.

In other news, my glasses come in today. I was supposed to get them on Friday, but due to ice on the roads they weren't able to be delivered. I'm also set to receive 2 DS games. One to help me with my Spanish and... Pokemon because I'm a 12 year old boy. I may go to Walmart and purchase bins if I'm feeling really productive but I think I'll wait until my mom gets home because that's more of a 2 person job. 

Seeing how this blog entry is just another way that I'm procrastinating, I'm going to end it now and go be productive. 

Have a fabulous (productive) day!

<3

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, post a picture or something when you get your glasses, does want to see!

    Anyway, if you're reading this it means you're procrastinating.. so stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fake procrastinating. I only happened to see this when I went over to my computer to look up if the mix of cleaning products in my bathroom was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started getting ready this weekend, but there's still so much to do! I felt like I wasn't procrastinating, but when I woke up today I realized I only had one more day to get everything ready. Hopefully your packing goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got new glasses last week. I thought about taking a picture for people, but I like the look on people's faces when they see them in person. :) They're pretty awesome.

    I have a DS too! And I gots Pokemon Pearl. Seems everyone's breaking out the Pokemon lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could "Like" blog entries like on FB...is that a cop out?

    But yeah..."Like."

    ReplyDelete