Friday, January 8, 2010

Single is good.

I'm now in the SINGLE digits for days until I leave. At this time in 9 days I will be in the car and I will be very, very close to Orlando. :)

Tomorrow I'm going on a final (probably not final) shopping trip for CP items that I still need. I still have not gone to buy bins and I still need hangers, sunscreen, and a bathroom rug/cute shower curtain among other items. We could have maybe gone today but the roads are all icy and apparently everyone and their mom is getting in a car accident. 

I still need to clean, pack, get together all the papers/documents/etc. that I have to take with me, and mostly I need to start preparing myself mentally for leaving home and moving. I'm so incredibly excited to be going, to be doing something I've wanted to do for so long, to be putting my life plan from 8th grade starting here and ending in working my way up through the Disney company into motion. :) I don't know how that last one will work out or if it ever will but I'll never know if I don't try.

I can't wait to start following my dreams and I hope you have that chance (whatever it may be) soon. 

<3

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in the single digits! You sound like you're buying some fun things...wish I were your suitemate! Lol.

    And also, was your title a reference to "If...if is good" from Hercules? If not, you should just say it was...because that would be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I didn't know if anyone would get that. :) I watched it earlier this morning and in my head I was thinking "Single... Single is good."

    ReplyDelete